Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant with German languageMiejsce pracy: Poznań
- Maintenance of internal controls (own processes);
- Comply with internal policies, SLA and external legislation;
- Prepare and send Dunning letters to customers in overdue;
- Compliant handling of the Accounts Receivable processes;
- Support on the reporting and closing activities;
- Identifying potential process improvements;
- Extract and prepare overdue reports as per request and ensure the correct and appropriate comments on each case;
- Support TL on the overdue review calls with Finance teams;
- Support and Prepare audit files and facilitate auditions (internal and external);
- Identify potential process improvements;
- Manage stakeholder relationships;
- University graduate;
- Experience in Accounting processes (including dunning), additional experience in Customer Service will be a plus;
- German and English language is a must – another European language will be an asset;
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial, User of MS Excel;
- Possess analytical and communication skills;
- Open to learn new processes;
- Customer oriented (internal and external);
- Team player.
What we offer
By joining our team of 300+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
Apart from the above we guarantee job security, opportunity to take part in transition processes from entities located in UE, creative work by improving the processes you will be dealing with daily and the possibility to grow in an organic manner via hands-on experience and day-to-day challenges in a new, greenfield organization. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters. Interested?
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- integration events
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- holiday funds
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
- Weryfikacja CV
- Rozmowa z Managerem i HR
Rockwool Global Business Service Center Sp. z o.o.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) in Poznań is a multi-functional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people-centric atmosphere and activity-based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.