HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:(ITID Digital Business Automation)
Governance and Compliance Specialist Location: Kraków
HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Governance and Compliance Specialist to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
We’re looking for people with programming experience and understanding of web technologies to work in Automation Team which is responsible for the currency, security, availability and recoverability of our Automation products and applications. Team scope covers for range of activities including delivery, production support, and strategy (including product ownership). The team uses the products and tools available to develop automated solutions in support of business needs.
Digital Business Automation (DigiBA) are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
This role will be part of a global Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team responsible for managing the S&WA audit and risk position. GRC supports all regions and all products within the remit of DigiBA. The role will involve interfacing with various stakeholders within DigiBA, HSBC and internal and external audit and control testing teams.
- Audit management including engaging with internal and external audit teams and stakeholders, understanding and managing audit requirements, tracking and reporting progress and managing audit dashboard.
- Risk Management Lifecycle including creating a risk awareness culture, risk and issue identification, monitoring and tracking and reporting.
- Producing MI and Reporting that demonstrates our compliance to internal HSBC regulations and regional/global regulatory requirements.
- Consultative role for process and governance related issues.
- Assessing and monitoring the effectiveness of Key Controls, managing dispensations and risk acceptances.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that monitoring/tracking/update of all DigBA risks are maintained in line with group policies
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and external regulatory requirements.
- Governance and documentation, ensuring annual recertification of documents and processes.
Experience & skills
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework and associated processes.
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required. Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures.
- Experience in managing risks and audits independently or as part of a team.
- Experience or working knowledge of risk methodologies and tools.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management skills to be able to develop and build rapport across a diverse IT and business community.
Beneficial (but not essential):
- Working experience on IT Process Consulting, Process and Quality Framework implementation, MI reporting.
- Knowledge or working experience on batch management / scheduling tools / BMC Control-M / IMB TWSz.
- Intermediate level of French, German or Spanish language (written and oral).
- Certifications in Risk Management.
- Process optimization and/or Lean 6Sigma.
- Sharepoint development experience.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position send your CV in English using "Apply now" button.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)."In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: email@example.com