Source to Contract Technical Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Operations, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #221388BR
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Your role Are you passionate about Data Analsis? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? Within the Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services Data Management team we are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Review UBS’ sourcing requests and related risks in accordance with global and UBS policies
- Enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system, control quality in global structures
- Treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
- Conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
- Work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits, perform system testing of the main platform used for contract management purposes
- Solve complex process problems with elegant technical solutions
- Challenge inconsistent processes, and be able to propose workable improvements
- Discover areas of customer experience that can be automated and improved, provide proposals and analyse impact
- Cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
- Support global initiatives focused on data clean up and data quality improvements
Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services Data Management team in Krakow is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in contract registration, quality review, risk review and management.
This role will require you to cooperate with and regularly report to team manager with focus on quality and user support. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
- Educated in Economics, IT, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel analysis e.g. vlookup, data visualization, pivot tables.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills
- Ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set in changing business needs and system environment
- An excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and comfortable with challenging the status quo
- Well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward
- Open, fast learner, willing to develop within the role
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Click to apply
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."