TBS Solutions Hub Lead, Europe
– People Solutions Workplace: Łódź
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Solutions Hub Lead, Europe – People Solutions with experience working in a complex global environment and with strong stakeholder management skills? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Solutions Hub Lead, Europe with a passion for developing trusting relationships with the Business, their employees, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within People Solutions function—a dynamic, team within Takeda Business Solutions. People Solutions (PS) is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
As a Solutions Hub Lead, Europe – People Solutions, you will be responsible for the overall performance and budget of the European Solutions Hub and make decisions regarding the people, processes, technology and future strategy and development of the European Solutions Hub. The Solution Hub , is beyond a contact centre, it is our multi-channel engagement solution to provide all Takeda European colleagues with a simple and intuitive point of contact for support and action. This is a critical component of our aspirational exceptional People experience.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
"Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients."
- Being accountable for the strategic development of operational requirements, processes and technology, to ensure service outcomes as defined by management and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for exceptional employee experience through each available channel. Queries may come from within HR, Leaders within the business or from our people and through numerous channels of communication.
- Responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
- Experience leading a centralized HR Employee facing multi -channel contact centre
- Fluent in case management and HR systems or experience in customer contact centre protocols.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and administering complex strategies and philosophies, as well as the ability to balance strategic thinking with detailed focus on execution
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- 8+ years’ experience in Customer Service Manager role or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience with demonstrated success in leading process improvement projects with proven results and effective leadership and management skills
- Fluency in an additional European language
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.