10Clouds Sp. z o.o.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Head of Sales
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Are you an experienced manager who loves building high performing sales teams? Do you challenge the status quo and continuously strive to improve? Do you thrive in fast-paced, high growth environments?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We want to increase our revenue by 40% in 2021 and so we are looking for a Head of Sales to lead the Sales team and help us achieve that goal. If you want to co-create our next years’ strategy and you know how to create effective sales systems to help salespeople be more productive and effective in their roles, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
This is a brand new role for the business so a great opportunity to shape it and make it your own.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Join our Top Management team and play your part in growing 10Clouds
- Help our clients change the world through technology
- Take ownership of the ambitious goal of growing our revenue
- Grow clients portfolio through your own and your team’s activities
- Lead and grow the team of our sales professionals
- Reduce friction in the sales process so salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities and achieve quarterly and yearly KPIs
- Provide daily coaching and mentoring of the sales team members and take responsibility for their development and motivation
- Set goals, track the progress and manage performance in reference to individual team members
- Be responsible for customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell
- Negotiate terms and contracts with new accounts
- Identify the ways to simplify the sales process (incl. automation)
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine run faster
- Build and standardize reports used by salespeople and leadership to inform decisions based on historical data, present-day results and future forecasts
- Drive tactical planning throughout all levels of the organisation closest to the customer
- Optimize qualifications and scoring
- Maintain and develop close cooperation with the digital marketing team, Head of Finance, Head of Delivery and Head of People
- Report to the CEO
What we need from you:
- At least 4 years of experience in building, growing and managing a successful sales team of 10+ people
- A proven track record in inbound, outbound and key account management
- Excellent English communication skills (C1+) (Polish is not required)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals in an agile, innovative, fast-paced, digital environment
- Experience of prior managing (remote) sales team in a highly digitalized environment and understanding of how digital marketing works
- Prior ownership of the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Experience in working with targets and KPIs
- Proven track of closing deals exceeding 1 mln PLN in total value
- Experience in selling IT services to enterprise clients, including foreign markets
- Analytical and reporting expertise
- Experience with CRM and database software and the ability to configure and manage it
- Experience in recruiting; defining recruitment needs within the team, drafting job descriptions, taking an active role in the recruitment processes and making informed decisions on hiring
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in creating effective sales motivational systems
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, JIRA
What you'll get in return:
- We have a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning. We provide flexible working hours and focus on the delivery of our goals
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 18 000 - 25 000 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Yearly bonus based on the team's results (paid out quarterly)
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Unlimited paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats (even remote!)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
This newly created position will play an important role in our expansion and provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make a visible difference within a company.
This is one of those roles that only comes round once in a lifetime so please do not hesitate to apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video or view our photo gallery.