Mid Software TesterMiejsce pracy: Kielce
If you are in constant need for further development and personal growth, you would like to be a part of a great
team who builds on a future proof digital world for interesting customers and you have super skills such as:
● experience with automated and manual testing web, mobile and REST
● experience with designing test cases
● you are skilled to translate these business requirements into test flows and test scripts, that you
will run on each individual sprint iteration.
● good understanding of CSS and XPath selectors
● good written communication skills
● attention to details
● knowledge of unit tests is a plus
● Tech Stack : .NET, Python or Java
● Language : Polish and English level B2
● Location: Kielce-Poland
Working at Sourceful
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in 7 Golden Rules, written by our Founder, Joanna Zielonka. This commitment to culture has an impact in what we do in our day-to-day work in serving clients the best we can.
Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect to our customers and our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way. Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the place to enjoy your comfort zone for too long. We’re much more innovative thrill seekers.
What we offer
- ● Primary: B2B contract, competitive salary range, depending on your experience and ambition
- ● Secondary: Health and life insurances, English language classes, great tasting coffee, tea, fruits, sweets and time to relax on our Xbox, and since we believe in the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’, we’re also organizing a monthly pizza session or drinks at our favorite café
- ● Most important: a great team to work with, with a cooperative and open minded culture
Sourceful ICT is providing applications to her customers that want to differentiate and make an impact. We do this by the core belief to first understand our clients, before we can be a real partner. By using the latest frameworks and (low-code) development platforms, our technicians can bring the best possible solution to life!
Translating complex business cases into secure and scalable solutions all surrounded with a great user experience is where your passion resides. During this process, you will work closely with your colleagues from the design team. As a team, you will be creating and testing applications, with an eye for quality and detail.
The development process is a team effort and is set-up in multiple stages. From identifying functions in a customer journey, translating this into wired frames and mock-ups. This of course accompanied with a solid application architecture design and translating this together with the customer into backlog items.
The company culture is open-minded, focused on the innovation and being one step ahead of the current market.
If this sounds like you, come and join us!