Rates and Credit Trade Surveillance Specialist
Job Reference #219631BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your role Do you have a passion for financial markets and a keen analytical mind? Do you want to become an expert user of cutting edge surveillance and monitoring systems?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
- conduct trade surveillance via a comprehensive suite of relevant and fixed income rates and credit alerts
- analyze, investigate and close out daily alerts thoroughly and in a timely manner
- prepare reports on issues which will stand up to scrutiny by internal management and the regulators
- present of findings at team meetings, Working Groups, and to Business and Compliance management
- collaborate with other teams, here the Model Validation, Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) IT team, Business and Business IT
- provide business management with information and insights required to manage risk and address changing regulatory expectations
You’ll be working in the team based in Zabierzow, which collaborates with London based; Trade Surveillance, Business Aligned Compliance, Regulatory Inquiries & Investigations Group, Model validation and other teams within C&ORC. Our role is to ensure market abuse and abuse of sensitive UBS or client information is prevented, ensuring internal policies are complied with, safeguarding UBS's reputation against legal and regulatory risks. The team monitors automated alerts generated against trading activity to identify potential instances of market abuse (insider dealing, market manipulation, etc…). The team is using an industry leading third party surveillance tool that generates alerts for review where trading activity meets the alert scenario parameters, highlighting potential instances of market abuse that require further investigation.
- knowledge of Market Abuse regulation and offences relating to fixed income, rates and credit
- compliance or regulatory experience or other related experience such as operational risk, risk management, audit, or examination
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably finance related
- analytical mindset, with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
- team oriented, while able to compete tasks independently
- fluent in English, with excellent writing skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Click to apply
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."