About DSVDSV Group is one of the world’s leading transport, freight forwarding and logistics companies.
Our headquarters are located in Denmark and our offices – in more than 90 other countries.
DSV consists of following divisions:
DSV ISS | DSV Road | DSV Air & Sea |
DSV International Shared Services (DSV ISS) in Warsaw is in a phase of dynamic development. We employ more than 1000 fantastic people and this number is constantly increasing.
We provide global IT services within areas like: Currently we are looking for:
Integrations Specialist Location: Warszawa | Ref. no. ISS/IT/ESBSupp/102020
- Perform 2nd level support within Integration area by using various system used by DSV.
- Provide support to project teams and customers during the implementation and post implementation process.
- Managing system technical documentation (ESB/EDI), existing knowledge database and work written instructions.
- Sharing knowledge and providing support activities to the project teams, external & internal customers and other operational teams within organization.
- Monitor customer orders and organizational integration systems on the daily basis.
- Incident driven and problem solving (also in identifying the root cause of the problem).
Join us if you:
- have good English skills, both verbal and written,
- have practical knowledge of using data exchange communication protocols like: FTP, FTPs,sFTP,HTTP,HTTPs,AS2,OdetteFTP and any other,
- have practical experience of using SQL queries for data analyses, data extraction and system checks,
- have at least Intermediate IT skills (MS Windows, MS Office, general IT and Active Directory role understanding),
- have very good MS windows server environment understanding,
- have xperience in working with XML file formats, EDIFACTS, x12 and other commonly used in electronic data exchange
- have knowledge of Microsoft Biztalk environment at least fundamental level,
- have service minded and customer driven attitude,
- have strong analytical thinking skills.
Send your CV in English via: Please include the following statement in your application documents:“I give my consent for the processing of my personal data by DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, at Ożarowska 40/42 Str., Duchnice, for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes and verification of my professional skills, as well as for the transfer of my personal data to other companies belonging to the DSV ISS group for the purpose of any recruitment processes in the future".
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
1. Please be informed that the data controller of personal data included in the recruitment documents sent by you is DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, Ożarowska 40/42 st., Duchnice (hereinafter: “DSV ISS").
2. The aforesaid personal data will be processed for the purpose:
a) Recruitment process based on the employer’s right under Article 22¹ of the Labor Code. The basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is the legal obligation (legal basis: point c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR in connection with the provisions of the Labor Code),
b) Recruitment process based on the consent to processing of personal data i.e. personal data other than those indicated in the point above, provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents. The basis of the processing is the abovementioned consent (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
c) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your skills and abilities needed to work at the position specified in the announcement. The basis for the processing of these data is a legitimate interest (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS) to prove the facts, establish the performance of duties (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
e) Future recruitment processes based on the consent to processing of personal data provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR).
3. As part of recruitment, personal data may be provided by DSV ISS to other recipients, i.e. companies from the DSV capital group, subcontractors, service providers and cooperating entities.
4. Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations, provided that entities established in these countries have implemented adequate safeguards for processed personal data.
5. The personal data:
- to the extent indicated in point a), b) and c) your data will be stored for the time necessary to carry out this recruitment, not longer than 6 months from the day of termination the recruitment process;
- to the extent indicated in point d) your data will be kept during the period of limitation of claims resulting from legal provisions, as well as for the period in which the regulations require us to store data;
- to the extent indicated in point e) your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the date of consent.
6. You have the right to request from DSV ISS access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Stawki 2, Warsaw).
8. Providing personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code is a condition for taking part in a recruitment process. In the remaining scope, providing personal data is voluntary.
9. Your personal data are not be a subject of automated decision-making including profiling.
10. If you would like to know more about processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer Piotr Janiszewski at the e-mail ad