Join us as Head of HR Operational ServicesDEPARTMENT
Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
what can you expect from usFlexible working
workplace No dress code
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain an insight into new HR areas in a broad leadership role where you can develop yourself and others? In this exciting position, you act as leader and as the main responsible for HR services and operational services in Poland.
Managing HR Operational Services, you lead a team of 13 highly skilled people in Poland to deliver great performance. Doing your utmost to enable your team, you develop and maintain a world-class delivery structure for Operational HR services and Facility services, collaborating and aligning priorities with local HRBPs as well as the global HR organisation along the way.
Build commitment and create change
As the Head of Operational Services, you enter a broad manager role focusing on payroll, HR admin, employee relations, talent acquisition as well as facility management. You lead team leaders and specialists alike, focusing on nurturing a service mindset to ensure user satisfaction and facilitating continuous improvements through the innovation of services, processes and technologies. Specifically, you:
- Optimise all the Operational Services areas, using your entrepreneurial mindset to envision the future and act accordingly
- Prioritise deliverables according to resources, policies and guidelines
- Bridge functional priorities with the need for local adaption dividing your focus between the local dimension and the need for sharing/developing subject matter expertise across countries
- Apply relevant and high quality HR data, reporting and analyses to facilitate data driven decision making about people and organisation in Arla
HR and leadership experience
This is a real leadership position where your ability to engage your employees and deliver change is in high demand. Thus, you will need communication skills, empathy and persistence in equal measure to enable a complex local/global matrix organisation to deliver consistent service and continuously pursue high standards while respecting your employees and their work-life balance. Your qualifications:
- You have worked 10+ years with HR giving you a broad HR understanding
- You hold 5+ years of management experience, so you know how to motivate employees and manage projects
- You are familiar with some of the mentioned HR areas
- You communicate effortlessly in English and preferably also in Polish
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Senior Director Michael Holm Jensen at +45 9131 1860.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
knowledge and drive to perform
Find out your future workplace