Risk Analyst -Team Manager, OfficerMiejsce pracy: Gdańsk
Technologies we use
About the project
Who we are looking for:
Support internal clients to achieve successful implementation of Target Operating model by providing operating model support and expertise. Investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring an emphasis on risk reduction, efficiency and control.
- Direct management and supervision of all subordinate staff levels;
- Independently perform credit assessments where applicable of State Street counterparties including the assignment of risk ratings;
- Oversight of the complex ERM processes followed by required analyses that may include: analyzing risk information to produce risk related analytics, reports, scenarios, performing various other Ad-hoc analysis, etc;
- Automate Credit Risk processes, working with risk officers, IT, and other project team members in several global sites to define process and technology targets;
- Proactively spot process improvements as well as innovations opportunities;
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering;
- Delegate and execute responsibilities and value added tasks to team members;
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to those with whom there are direct management responsibilities and others as determined appropriate;
- Go extra mile, drive and inspire others in delivering quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Efficiently plan and allocate resource to make things done.
- Fluency in English;
- Documented and effective experience in people management;
- Very good numerical and analytical skills;
- Very good self and team time management skills;
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as task hierarchy set up skills;
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Appetite to know unknown, search and find;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization.
- Master’s Degree Finance or Business related degree;
- 5+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or financial analysis;
- Credit Risk experience would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers