Junior Claims Analyst
with Italian Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Our idea is simple. We have taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in timely manner. Our scope of service includes policy management, claims, procurement, data management, billing, sales support activities and other. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- HOME OFFICE AND FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- GREAT OFFICE LOCATION
- CASUAL DRESSCODE
- INTEGRATION EVENTS
- LUNCH CARD
- SPORTS CARD
- LIFE INSURANCE
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
EBSC has taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes policy management, claims, procurement, data management, billing, sales support activities and other. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers from EMEA region, mainly from Italy.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities
- Working from home due to Covid situation (exceptional, rare visits at the office might be involved)
- Casual dress code and integration events (for the time being executed fully online)
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card)
- Variety of tasks and a great multicultural atmosphere
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Support claims processing end-to end for EMEA region, with focus on Italy
- Organize, plan and monitor efficient communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze documentation received from clients, selecting key data and opening claims in accordance with internal procedures and adhering to rules agreed with the client,
- Support insurance brokers by record keeping and data entry into CRM system,
- Identify opportunities for improvement within operational processes
- Maintain a solid understanding of the core aspects of relevant insurance and related legislation
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Italian (B2 minimum)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues
- Open minded with fast learning capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria and would like to apply we invite you to complete the HireVue interview: https://mmc.hirevue.com/signup/f2Gd8XMqsVsbJwZXxgUfYQ/
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.