PHILLIPS-MEDISIZE POLAND sp. z o.o.
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design development and manufacturing services to the medical (medical device, diagnostics, and drug delivery products) and commercial (automotive, consumer, and defense) markets. 85% of the company's total revenue comes from drug delivery, medical device, primary pharmaceutical packaging, and diagnostic products. Phillips-Medisize facilities are FDA registered for clean-room molding, medical device assembly, drug handling and packaging, sterilization management, and final device packaging under ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, FDA 21CFR 820, FDA 21CFR 210/211.
Miejsce pracy: Katowice, Tychy
The Program Manager leads complex medical/drug delivery product programs and project teams, utilizing standard project management processes, in order to successfully develop and transition programs from design through commercialization. The current position will support the project of launching a new production plant in Poland with the intent that it will be transformed into a NPI role in the future.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Functions as the “General Manager" of programs, fully accountable for managing scope, timeline & financial performance
- Acts as the primary program level point of contact between customer and program team, providing assertive program leadership during the development and commercialization efforts to create a seamless customer experience
- Creates overall program plan and aligns internal team including shared /surge resources to meet deliverables
- Provides effective forward-looking leadership on critical path and risk management activities
- Uses relationship-building to sell Phillips-Medisize capabilities (e.g., product development, testing, prototyping, automation development, production medical device manufacturing) to new and existing customers
- Manage the investments and timeline execution of the project
- Identify customer needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Manage project investments and execution with suppliers in cooperation with purchasing
- Manage the execution of validations and associated tests required to be performed in the pre-production phase in close collaboration with Design Assurance and other related / relevant disciplines
- Ensure all project and quality documentation are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science-related field, or equivalent
- Relevant knowledge of ISO 13485 and other applicable standards
- Understanding of manufacturing Principles / methods of process and production qualification
- Ability to drive execution and delivery of program milestones & commitments
- Assertive cross functional leadership skills with hands on application
- Understanding of the product development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting practices and terminology at a project level
- Ability to identify problems, facilitate problem solving, and implement actions to resolve
- English and Polish (Business and Technical proficiency) - both at C1 level
- Prior experience managing program budget, scope, schedule and risk strongly preferred
- Proven project management experience, PMP or PMI certification preferred
- Experience in product development and product industrialization
- Passed supervisory experience advantageous; career desire to move into a direct supervisory position
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years’ experience in medical device, drug delivery or consumable diagnostics manufacturing operations and/or product development
- Project management experience in medical device, pharmaceutical drug delivery or related industry
- Advanced communication skills, Customer orientation and sensitivity for cultural differences, negotiations and contractual skills
- Technical knowledge of plastic moulding and assembly
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded to affiliated companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
As part of Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in the world, Phillips-Medisze is offering international career development within one of the leading global players in the drug delivery device and connected health space for innovation, development and manufacturing services and solutions.