Continuous Innovation Manager Workplace: Łódź
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Continuous Innovation Manager with Lean Six Sigma knowledge and an innovation mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Continuous Innovation Manager with a passion for innovation, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Process Excellence & Innovation function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We are focused on delivering simplification, efficiency and agility by improving, standardizing and harmonizing global end-to-end processes.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Continuous Innovation Manager, you will support the Continuous Innovation Team in executing the CI strategy that will support the attainment of TBS’s vision, mission and objectives. Reporting to the Six Sigma/Operational Excellence Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and other Takeda Business Solutions functions.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
"Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients."
- Owning the attainment of the Continuous Innovation teams’ objectives by ensuring projects are always aligned and driven by the needs of patients and the goals of the objectives of the operational teams.
- Infuse an Innovative Mindset into the TBS culture
- Create value and buy-in, through project execution, as a key change agent and facilitator to drive operations to achieve maximum speed of improvement implementations whilst maintaining and respecting operational ownership of the processes and performance of the business.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
- Lean Six Sigma certification (GB/BB)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT, finance, or operations management
- 5 years business experience in process improvement roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Extensive experience in the development and delivery of LSS training and tools.
- A track record of providing leadership and direction to cross-functional teams empowered to execute the LSS or design thinking projects for continuous improvement.
- Capable of creating crisp, concise and powerful presentations to communicate concepts, strategies, findings and action plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Lean Six Sigma BB certification
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in using innovation tools such as Design Thinking, DFSS, Business Model Canvass, etc.
- Practical experience with implementation and facilitation of LSS in transactional environments.
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.