The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
[ CLICK THIS LINK ]
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Internship – License Administrator
Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams.
You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
THIS IS US YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
You will join the Team of highly skilled individuals at the Licence Office. Team consist of four License Management Specialists and Delivery Leader, who support the license administration process for the Volvo Group IT on a daily basis. It is worth to mention that you will get the opportunity to get to know how this one of the bests on the market solutions for license management works.
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
As a license administrator, you will be responsible for supporting business in keeping control of the licenses that are used within the Volvo Group. What would be your responsibilities then?
- We have planned to introduce you to our activities and processes, which includes: efficient use of office tools, organizational structure, License Office process, worldwide purchase orders management and financial management process.
- You will be supporting our Volvo Group IT stakeholders globally with securing correct purchase order management.
- We have also planned to involve you in our PowerBI Reporting Team activities, such as: testing, UX experience and creating of the actual report.
- We would like to walk you through the business application documentation process, including usage of templates, job specific language and documentation verification.
If the time allows, you might be introduced & involved also to additional activities – we have some activates prepared for such occasion!
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available for at least 30 hours per week
- You communicate in excellent English
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You have general IT background
- You have very good analytical and synthesis skills and want to develop in this area
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
Reference Number: 107108BR
Work Place: Wrocław
If you agree to use your application also in other recruitment processes, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize Volvo Polska sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application also for the needs of future recruitment processes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997"