About DSVDSV Group is one of the world’s leading transport, freight forwarding and logistics companies.
Our headquarters are located in Denmark and our offices – in more than 90 other countries.
DSV consists of following divisions:
DSV ISS | DSV Road | DSV Air & Sea |
DSV International Shared Services (DSV ISS) in Warsaw is in a phase of dynamic development. We employ more than 1000 fantastic people and this number is constantly increasing.
We provide global services within areas like: Currently we are looking for:
Accounting Services Manager Location: Warszawa | Ref. no. ISS/AS/102020
You will be responsible for the centralised finance services (PTP, OTC, RTR).
The role is to ensure that all activities performed by the employees of Accounting teams are implemented on time and in quality manner, while maintaining the high quality of the service provided. The Manager supports Senior Director in the activities related to the Accounting Services Department, aiming at the development of the teams and employees.
- Ensuring effective management from the operational, financial and leadership side.
- Supporting Team Leaders in daily work in defining and reporting KPIs to provide correct reporting of indicators.
- Managing annual performance targets and operating budget.
- Communicating the company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensure full understanding among them.
- Participating in projects roll outs, training & supporting ISSC in new process improvements.
- Developing Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements within ISSC and support them to increase the performance.
- Ensuring control and compliance requirements of processes are met.
- Optimizing, identifying and implementing the designed framework, finance processes as well as operational finance processes within ISSC, supporting with business knowledge.
- Coaching, developing and managing subordinate employees.
- Making sure that procedures are up to date and fully complied.
Join us if you have:
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience in SSC/BPO with background in Accounting Services/Finance,
- recognized professional finance qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, ACA etc. or equivalent) will be an asset,
- experience working with complex ERP and connected applications infrastructure SAP,
- knowledge and experience of accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- fluent English skills,
- ability to build positive working relationships and effectively work with all levels of an organization around the world,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Send your CV via: Please include the following statement in your application documents:“I give my consent for the processing of my personal data by DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, at Ożarowska 40/42 Str., Duchnice, for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes and verification of my professional skills, as well as for the transfer of my personal data to other companies belonging to the DSV ISS group for the purpose of any recruitment processes in the future".
- Employement contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
1. Please be informed that the data controller of personal data included in the recruitment documents sent by you is DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, Ożarowska 40/42 st., Duchnice (hereinafter: “DSV ISS").
2. The aforesaid personal data will be processed for the purpose:
a) Recruitment process based on the employer’s right under Article 22¹ of the Labor Code. The basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is the legal obligation (legal basis: point c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR in connection with the provisions of the Labor Code),
b) Recruitment process based on the consent to processing of personal data i.e. personal data other than those indicated in the point above, provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents. The basis of the processing is the abovementioned consent (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
c) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your skills and abilities needed to work at the position specified in the announcement. The basis for the processing of these data is a legitimate interest (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS) to prove the facts, establish the performance of duties (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
e) Future recruitment processes based on the consent to processing of personal data provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR).
3. As part of recruitment, personal data may be provided by DSV ISS to other recipients, i.e. companies from the DSV capital group, subcontractors, service providers and cooperating entities.
4. Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations, provided that entities established in these countries have implemented adequate safeguards for processed personal data.
5. The personal data:
- to the extent indicated in point a), b) and c) your data will be stored for the time necessary to carry out this recruitment, not longer than 6 months from the day of termination the recruitment process;
- to the extent indicated in point d) your data will be kept during the period of limitation of claims resulting from legal provisions, as well as for the period in which the regulations require us to store data;
- to the extent indicated in point e) your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the date of consent.
6. You have the right to request from DSV ISS access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lo