TBS Payroll Operations Manager - Europe Workplace: Łódź
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Payroll Operations Manager with strong payroll knowledge and leadership skills? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a TBS Payroll Operations Manager - Europe with a passion for payroll operations, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the People Solutions function — a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
As a TBS Payroll Operations Manager - Europe you will be responsible for managing the day to day processing of assigned payrolls. Reporting to the European Payroll Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and other HR functions.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
"Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients."
- Oversight and performance of the payroll operations team based in Lodz, Poland
- Ensuring accurate and timely execution of payroll operations tasks, necessary to accomplish the operational hubs payroll processing objectives, in supporting the regional Payroll function.
- Leading the operational team
- Partnering with the Payroll COE, HR and Finance to ensure the accurate and timely execution of payroll operations
- Position requires minimal direction on strategic payroll issues
- Monitoring payroll operations to ensure effective, accurate and timely execution of all operational activities
- Maintaining internal controls relating to payroll practices and records and monitor these on a continuing basis
- Developing, implementing and updating payroll procedures necessary to comply with Takeda corporate policies and governmental agency regulations
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of experience in payroll in a supervisory or manager role
- Experience in similar role with payroll experience desirable
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards desirable
- Payroll certification desirable
- Understanding of Equity and Mobility programs
- HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Workday desirable
- Strong excel skills
- Strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to motivate and develop high performing teams
- Skills in process analysis, assessment and improvement as well as creating a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Polish and/or any other European languages
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?APPLY
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.