People Solutions HR Business Partner, Europe Workplace: Łódź
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced People Solutions, HR Business Partner with experience working in a complex global environment and with strong stakeholder management skills? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a People Solutions Business Partner with a passion for developing trusting relationships with the Business, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the People Solutions function—a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
As a People Solutions HR Business Partner, you establish an effective stakeholder management strategy for TBS. Reporting to the Vice President and Head of People Solutions, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to the business and Local HR.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
"Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients."
- Developing trusting relationships with current and future TBS internal business customers
- Developing trusting relationships with Local HR leadership acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, to deliver on their strategy
- Finding opportunities and optimizations to improve TBS Business Partner Services to the Customers
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and handle escalations to maintain trust and improve the reputation of TBS and the supported business unit
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration preferred)
- 8+ years in a Senior HR Operations role with strategic and operational experience
- Proven experience in a complex global environment, ideally including a Global Solutions or Shared Services Centre
- Customer Centric and Solutions orientated aptitude with demonstrable experience in providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with evident relationship building with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, with quality and accuracy
- Fluency in English
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Fluency in an additional European language is advantageous
- Up to 10% global travel
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?APPLY
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.