Fixed Assets Specialist Workplace: Łódź
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring a Fixed Asset Specialist with a passion for Asset Management, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Fixed Asset Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Where we manage the accurate and timely accounting of Fixed Asset ledgers across the entire EUCAN region.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Fixed Asset Specialist, you will be responsible for all of Takeda’s Fixed Assets for the entire EUCAN Region. Reporting to the Fixed Assets Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
"Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients."
- Performing month-end activities in a timely manner to meet all reporting deadlines
- Managing the creation of capital Internal Orders within SAP to allow the creation of capital PO’s against approved capital budgets.
- Performing ongoing maintenance of Fixed Asset master data per local market/Regional requests
- Supporting the transfer of AUC balances to the Fixed Assets sub-ledger through close co-ordination with local and plant finance colleagues
- Assisting with the booking and analysis of capital accruals to reflect timely and accurate accounting of all Fixed Asset balances
- Performing account reconciliations on Blackline to ensure accuracy and compliance of reported Fixed Asset balances
- Inputting into and representing the Fixed Asset accounting team in balance sheet reviews
- Providing market guidance on issues surrounding Fixed Asset policy and process.
- Assisting the Fixed Asset Process Coordinator in ad-hoc continuous improvement projects
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
- Academic background in accounting or economics
- Professional experience in GL/FA/Reporting area
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an advantage
- Additional accounting courses would be an advantage
- Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Fluent Business English
- Hyperion experience
- US GAAP knowledge
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- Fixed term contract
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBSAPPLY
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.