Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of the global society together with our customers.
Fujitsu provides newest technologies and products for informatics and communication to clients in more than 100 countries. Using our many years of experience and innovation potential, we are committed to digital co-creation together with our customers. Fujitsu provides unique digital services that are designed to leverage connectivity and data-driven intelligence in order to empower people by delivering a truly human-centric value.
We are looking for
Service Desk Agent with German
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
If you’d like to…
- gain experience within customer service in one of the biggest IT companies in the world?
- put your language skills to practical use by having constant contact with native speakers from all around the world?
- gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill training?
- provide a single point of contact for users all around the world?
- deliver high quality standard 1st line support for Fujitsu’s Customers?
- Supporting customers
- Dealing with phone/emails requests from our customers located all around the globe
- Performing 1st line support, including: diagnosis and resolution wherever possible
- Receiving, logging, classifying and prioritizing incident and calls
- Cooperating with more advanced lines of support to deal with more complicated technical issues reported by our Customers
- Good command of English language (at least B2)
- Good command of German language (at least B2)
- Good communication skills
- Team player and "can do" attitude
- Customer service / IT experience will be an asset, but it’s not required
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office package
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
Lokalizacja pracy z ogłoszenia na mapie:
Polska, łódzkie, Łódź
Ogłoszenia o pracy podlegają przepisom ustawy z dnia 26 stycznia 1984 r. Prawo prasowe (Dz.U. z 1984 r. Nr 5 poz. 24 z późń. zm. oraz ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy (t.j. Dz. U. z 2018 r. poz. 917 z późn. zm.) i nie cechują się jakością oraz rzetelnością ofert pracy upowszechnianych przez Publiczne Służby Zatrudnienia.