The goal of the project “Zielona Linia” is to modernize and improve the accessibility to the services of labour offices namely enhancing the pace and facilitating the access to information via the Internet and phone.
Our Centre answers questions concerning: the labour market policy and law, benefits and different forms of support offered by district labour offices; and provides information relating to the issues of the Labour Code.
By dialing 19524, you get information on:
- current job offers (in Poland and abroad),
- professional licenses,
- sources of business financing,
- possibilities of vocational trainings and retrainings,
- trial periods, vocational trainings at the workplace, public works etc.,
- recruitment of new employees,
- benefits from district labour offices,
- databases of: Public Employment Services, Employment Agencies,Centres for Information and Career Planning,
- and other institutions.
If you are an employer, contact us and we will help you in seeking workers according to your needs.
You may contact us by phone, e-mail, the online form available on our website. Whatever option you choose, you will be always provided with full and current information.
Our effectiveness has been proven by our clients:
Thank you very much for the offers!
I managed to find a job. I would certainly contact you again if I were looking for a job in the future.
It’s very nice that you are willing to help. Thank you once