What is labour law?
what is labour law?
Labour law is a set of legal norms relating to the employment relationship which defines the rights and obligations of employees and employers.
These norms are regulated by:
- Labour Code,
- other laws and executive acts,
- collective bargaining agreements,
- collective agreements, regulations and statutes which define the rights and obligations of the parties of the employment relationship.
In this guide you will find information on:
- principles of labour law and employment relationship,
- the rights and obligations of employees and employers,
- employment contract,
- employment contract termination,
- holiday leave,
- the protection of women's work and parenthood.