Go for it
Go for it…
Several tips to remember when applying for a job.
Applying for a job
- follow the rules written in advertisement,
- inform your prospective employer that you intend to apply for the position.
Modes of sending:
Sending document by post:
- before inserting the documents into the envelope, fold them properly,
- below the address write the name of the position you are applying for.
- call the employer before sending your CV,
- remember about the attachments – check whether you enclosed them,
- remember about the CV format – Word or PDF file,
- entitle your documents understandably,
- give your e-mail proper title including the name of the position, reference no., etc.,
- do not expect the answer if you send a short message without your CV,
- inform the recruiter about the attachments, otherwise he may not notice them,
- include your photo in the CV but not as a separate file,
- when sending your application to many employers use BCC field to hide the other e-mail addresses,
- use the formal e-mail address e.g., email@example.com,
- do not use such e-mail addresses as for example firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the proper way of sending your application and make sure that the right person will receive it!